WELCOME

WELCOME
We are always at your service

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Watch out for up & coming Star artist: Double Star

Double Star is an up & coming star to watch out for in 2014. His real name is Olorunleye Ayodeji who hails from Abule-Egba suburb of Lagos State, Nigeria.
He functions as an Hip-Hop Gospel, Rnb & High life artist.
His role models are Tuface Idibia, Dbanj aka Bangalee, Ejanla & The Koko Master.
International act role models are R.kelly & Rick Ross.
Naijamakit team caught up with him and here is what he has to say;
Naijamakit: How long have you been in the industry?
Double Star: I started following music since 1997 when R.kelly's  music was ruling the airwaves then. And up till now I still do music.
Naijamakit: So, when did you start  music professionally?
Double Star: I started my music career in Nigeria 2009.
More gist later in our next meeting. 

For sponsorship contact:
Direct Line: 08023822325, 08032148670
Email: freeminded_guy@yahoo.com
Website: www.newlifemusic.net
Label: New life Music Entertainment.

Doublestar & the 
Operating Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment